Hub Foundation Co., Inc., a family- owned and operated company for over four decades, is a leader in the drilled shaft industry. The Maxwell family's involvement and oversight over every project guarantees the most efficient deployments and highest quality workmanship. No matter the scope or difficulty of the project, Hub will get the job done.
Hub combines over 40 years of experience with cutting-edge European drilling technology, state of the art equipment and custom tooling to offer general contractors a versatile and economical solution to their drilling needs.
Hub provides detailed bids and competitive pricing that reflect the true cost of performing each job. We offer budget planning and design expertise to ensure you implement an economical foundation system.
Hub Foundation is a market leader in the Northeast drilled shaft industry, with expertise encompassing:
- Drilled shafts over 10' in diameter and micropiles up to 12" diameter beyond 200 feet deep
- Monopole foundations for wind turbines and cell phone towers
- Drilling under bentonite or polymer slurry
- Vibratory hammer or oscillator casing installation
- Drilling from barges or trestles
- Low overhead and restricted access drilling
- Earth retention systems with lagging or sheeting
- Secant and tangent pile walls
- Drilled in place soldier beams and integral abutment drilling